Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Something's really been bugging me for the past couple of

years. If you were to imagine that the text over here was

the red and white stripes, and the picture over there was

the blue field of stars, then this would be the proper way to

display the flag. I've had it up to here [points to top of pointy

head]. I know that the rationale is that the flag should look

like it's always moving forward, but anyone who knows

anything about military strategy can tell you what a ridiculous plan that would be...

Labels:

2 Comments:

At 22 January, 2008 15:50, Blogger Yu Eraty said...

Sorry, I laughed... I'm ashamed of myself right now.
But... since I wasn't sure this photo you show us was real, I looked for some images on Google, and I actually found that it's true...
Oh, and, I'm sorry for this too, I'm never going to doubt you again...
mh... About the flag... Are we sure there isn't a reason for that? Why would they put the flag that way if it wasn't so?

 
At 11 August, 2014 07:02, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey there! I just wanted to ask if you ever have any issues with hackers?

My last blog (wordpress) was hacked and I ended up losing months of hard work due to no data backup.
Do you have any solutions to stop hackers?

Feel free to visit my webpage: loss pills ()

 

Post a Comment

<< Home