Wednesday, November 28, 2007

I'm still alive...

...but oh so busy.

In an effort to get everyone up to date, here's what's happened since my last post:

*I ordered and received PJ Harvey's new CD White Chalk, which I recommend everyone give a listen to because she's so awesome. I 'm definitely going to give it a thorough review next week.

*I finally settled on a price and downloaded In Rainbows, which I also plan to review in my unique style of malapropisms and stolen material that is just obscure enough that most people, hopefully, won't realize it's stolen.

*I had Thanksgiving at my in-laws, which was pretty good...except for the fact that one of the few things my father-in-law have in common are that we like to watch football, but he spent most of the weekend watching from the comfort of his bed...and, although it's plenty big and soft enough, I'm still very uncomfortable lounging around in a bed with another man. Makes the awkward silences we often share just that much more awkward.

*The Eagles were reunited on stage at the Country Music Awards (honestly, they'll give away awards for anything these days) ...right where they belong. I am strictly in camp with The Dude on this subject (WARNING: NSFW!):



The Dude abides...

----------------
Now playing: Sleater-Kinney - Turn It On
via FoxyTunes

Labels: