Friday, February 20, 2009

FRE - At Last!

You would think that I could manage to post at least once a week, given that I really don't even have to think about material. But Lord, it is a struggle. Enjoy!

1)Asshole - Denis Leary.
Just downloaded this last week. Now I have two songs entitled "Asshole". Sweet!

2)Plateau - Nirvana (Unplugged).
I love the beginning of this song, with all the posers apprehensively clapping because they have no idea hat the song is, but don't want to let anyone know.

3)Symphony No. 5, 1st Mvt. - Beethoven.
I've heard that the letter V in Morse code is "dot dot dot dash" because of the beginning of this song.

4)Sheela Na Gig - PJ Harvey.


5)Your Woman - White Town.
Meh.

6)Where Is My Mind? - Pixies.
Surfer Rosa - now that's an album. In my head right now, I sound like Larry King. Sorry about that.

7)Sister Rosetta - Noisettes.
Free from iTunes. Thanks Steve!

8)Ring Finger - NIN.
I awalys thought this was a strange coda to Pretty Hate Machine. Didn't really fit in with the rest of the album.

9)Verdi Cries - 10,000 Maniacs.
Goddamn but I love this song. In fact, I shall listen to the whole thing right now. Discuss among yourselves.

10) Man-Size - PJ Harvey.
All right - 2 Peej songs in one FRE. I truly am blessed.

11)Fake Empire - The National.
Well, that took all the wind out of my sails. I think I'm off to bed now. Night night!


----------------
Listening to: Nick Cave & the Bad Seeds - Bring It On
via FoxyTunes

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home