Saturday, October 25, 2008

We have to protect the polar bears by making sure they're kept off the endangered speices list...

Christ, it's been so long that it took me about fifteen minutes to remember my Blogger password. It's just that between the vacation we took earlier, dealing with various frustrating home repairs upon our return, and the discovery of Hulu, I've just had no time to spare for you, dear reader.

But I'm dragged reluctantly back into the Blogosphere by this video. It's not genius, by any means, and it's a little misogynist, but then, the same could be said with regards to Sarah Palin herself.





Is Sarah Palin amazing, or what? She's got the looks of Barbie, the intellect of Malibu Stacy, and now a wardrobe to beat them both. Is there anything intolerance and a lack of intellectual curiosity can't do for a gal?

OK, I assume it's obvious by now that I'm out of shape and winded. I'll get back to you soon.
----------------
Listening to: Cortney Tidwell - Eyes Are At The Billions
via FoxyTunes

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

At 26 October, 2008 05:01, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Honestly I almost removed your blog link the other day thinking you had truly left us this time, but I didn't want to give up.

Dreams DO come true!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home