Friday, April 04, 2008

FRE - Why I like the South Park

Sure, I don't agree with everything they do. Of course, they tweak my delicate liberal sensibilities, what with their crass criticism of Hillary Clinton and Al Gore. But they often enough get things right, in my opinion. And they can do so many things that are so wrong, yet I can't stop laughing at them. Butters is my favorite:



And now every episode of South Park in available on line for free!

How about some more songs, then?

1) PJ Harvey - Sheela-na-gig.

Maybe I'll get so see one on my big trip to Scotland...but I'm not going out of my way.

2) Radiohead - I Might Be Wrong.

Radiohead made a classic appearance in the episode about Scott Tenorman.

3) Fiona Apple - Shadowboxer.

This is the first Fiona song I ever heard...still love it.

4) Beck - Truckdrivin' Neighbor Downstairs.

Actually, across the street, in my case. Ironically, the truck drivin' neighbor is actually nice; the meth heads live to the west of our house.

5) Beethoven - Egmont Overture.

Keepin' it classy!

6) The Amps - Mom's Drunk.

So very psyched that the Breeders have a new album coming out.

7) Pixies - Levitate Me.

Twofer of sorts.

8) Jimi Hendrix - Hey Joe.

A song about a jerk that kills his woman what done him wrong.

9) PJ Harvey - When Under Ether.

Sweet!

10) Best Friends Forever - How BFF Breaks It Off With Movie Stars.

Will Orlando Bloom go out with the girls from a small-time midwestern girl band? Not if Jess and Brianna have anything to do with it.

11) Jarvis Cocker - Don't Let Him Waste Your Time.

I'm not a huge fan of of Pulp, or even of Jarvis's solo album in general, but this song has really grown on me.
I'm sure they wouldn't like him on South Park.


----------------
Listening to: Hum - Suicide Machine
via FoxyTunes

Labels: , , ,

4 Comments:

At 06 April, 2008 04:54, Blogger Yu Eraty said...

Butters is love <3

I've got a question unrelated to your post: what do you think of The Who?

 
At 20 April, 2008 02:18, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Câmera Digital, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://camera-fotografica-digital.blogspot.com. A hug.

 
At 11 November, 2008 04:56, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well said.

 
At 28 July, 2021 13:20, Blogger deraz said...

قمر الامارات
شركة تنظيف مطابخ وازالة دهون عجمان
- تستخدم بعض المعدات التى تتحكم فى درجات الحرارة وقوة البخار التى تلائم السطح المراد تنظيفه والتعرض لدرجة حرارة البخار العالية حتى لايتعرض السطح للضررمن استخدامه ويمكن تنظيف الزجاج بالبخار-التنظيف بالبخار ليس له اىاضراروتعتبر
شركة تنظيف خزانات فى عجمان
من افضل الشركات فى مجال خدمة التنظيف بالبخار وافضلها باستخدام احدث التقنيات العالية وافضل المعدات لان الاجهزة التى تستخدمها

 

Post a Comment

<< Home